We provide personalized career services to assist you on your professional journey. You can book a free consultation with one of our enrollment managers who specializes in social impact and conservation sectors.
If you enroll you’ll have access to our full career services portfolio and we’ll work with you to achieve your individual professional goals up to 12 months after the completion of your program. Our programs also come with a career success guarantee. That’s how confident we are in their career-enhancing capabilities.
- Identify career interests
- Receive resume feedback
- Learn job search strategies
- Receive three 1:1 career coaching sessions
- Career path exploration
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interviewing techniques
- Find the latest job openings
- Attend job recruitment webinars
- Gain industry insights
Get help. You don’t have to make these kinds of decisions alone. Book a chat with one of our social impact career coaches.
Work with them to identify where you’re at in your impact career journey and what your next best steps would be.
Build your professional profile
Your career journey
- Discuss your career options with a career coach
- Read inspiring graduate stories
- Make a start on your resume using online resources
- Build your digital profile
- Get resume feedback, job search resources and application reviews
- Prepare for a successful interview
- Attend online webinars with recruiters